Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CBD exploration run

puma02 Having issue with my insole last sat, i decided to try the insoles from my adizero SN since my adizero SN is using the insoles i brought from the army..... Just a handfull of runners came tonite...lucky got a car to tompang bags....the regulars are bored with the usual routes...someone suggested to run to MF again...the group agreed but not up MF lor Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket i led the group to the unknown....to cantonment road then turn into neil road....the fast runners finally see familiar places and started to charge forward...... i just stayed behind to make sure the back ones will not get lost.... measured to be about 6.5km only......good slow run to complete in 44min

2 comments:

JT said...

ma chiam u lead the CBD run?? phew I did not go. either I will die half way or lost my way with ur fast pace now. but I must say I miss jogging with my pacer di di and his 'rubbish' tok. HeeHee. :-D

kops21 said...

aiyoh...u'll went w/o me?

The route i have in mind have less traffic and slightly shorter..i think..hehe....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails