Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Go green insane CBD intervals

chibapro Ready for anther run today although i had a tough one last nite....legs still felt OK and no pains or aches......decided to bring down my "brasil" coloured shoes....thinking of doing a slow recovery run....... ..............it was shocking that tigger actually suggested intervals today....4x1km to be exact...so i though just go and see how my fitness stand and stop whenever i cannot.......................So we took a slow jog from our usual startpoint to the first sheares bridge after esplanade...total distance about 2.5km and i took 20min....exact 8min/km pace Intervals started and a lot of grumblings by the runners...start at 1st sheares bridge, running to 2nd sheares bridge is exact 1km based on markers by the path....... first 1km was led by tigger and we can see Ronnie also going strong....some others are in front...very soon left me behind tigger with edwin beside me...finished just below 4min.... rested abt 5min and next 1km started with me behind tigger...edwin was running along side me....done in 3:40min....wow...too fast liao.... rested about another 5min and 3rd one flagged off...same same..tigger first, followed by me then edwin...finished in a fast 3:34min..i got problem with my throat without water and i thought the last 1km might go a slower one...... after resting for abt 5:30min.......a couple of them charged ahead....i stayed within my own pace and slowly overtook everyone of them...with tigger and edwin in front of me....finish steadily in 3:41min.........look like my fitness is regaining well Finally, we ran back the same route which we came by....ran behind fennel and tigger after these 2 gals....then left fennel and me in front...we went up esplanade bridge and fennel was following my pace...got to stopped twice to wait for her to cross the road.....then she disappeared at Lau Pat Sa...i went back and checked by cannot find her....so i carry on and found her at the endpoint...she said she ran out to the road so i din see her....i took 16min to came back...a good steady pace considered i finished a tough 1km intervals A good run today...my chiba pro holds well and i was able to run comfortably with my toes shoes in the thin soled shoes........progressively, i should be able to run longer distances with them

4 comments:

KickJazz said...

wow wow!! sounds like a v good run!
Well done ! u r regaining ur fitness v strongly! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks..u r regaining ur fitness well also

kops21 said...

can't smell ur smoke soon! Glad to see that you are getting stronger.

Anonymous said...

thx.....it will take a long time for me to smell your smell....u are way too fast for me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails