Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Crazy Run this weekend

OK, I going insane....I going to do something crazy this weekend...long time never do these ever since out of Uni....I going join in LonelyRunner in his quest for 168km Run Round Singapore with other SgRunners. I will start about after the 2nd marathon distance and maybe up to a maximun of marathon distance(end at esplanade)..but current plan is to travel the route highlight yellow below which is about 35km(end at Katong CC). according to the NTU schedule, I should meetup TLR and SgRunners gang between 10pm-11pm...going to be a fun overnite run (1st time...last time done a lot overnite cycling) However, these stretch of the run is one of the toughest stretch....as up to changi village, we can replenish at petrol kiosk or 7-11 if any along the way and at Changi village, we can have our last supper before we embark on our long lonely run via coastal road to east coast park....no place for replenishment (unless from the official run station) ...... But this time, situation is defintiely better than my last long long travel on foot for 35km from Sembawang to Heeran which there is no food or water. Me and my partner suffered Dehydration due to my partner idea of putting Pocari powder into our water bag....... However, I think with the motivation and company of SgRunners...it should be done with fun and laughter Cheers..................good luck for my insane run

3 comments:

EeyoreLand said...

ermm.....i will choose to drive!

run to live said...

haha.....i thought sleep is better

The DreamRunner said...

taz,

surely will have fun for this one... and the crowd should be a lot larger...

haha... i like your idea of supper at changi village...hmm, hopefully can sto pto take some nasi lemak??, but not the term 'last supper'...

Dream

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails