Monday, September 12, 2005

Running Gear I updated: My New Running shoe

Went to Salomon Labs at Suntec with a friend today after Sheares Bridge Run & Army Half Marathon. Very excited about the Salomon sale and as my friend is a registered Salomon Sponsored Athlete, there will be extra 20% on top of the normal 30% discount..... I have been eyeing this Adventure Running Shoe ever since I first stepped in Salomon labs: XA Pro 3D and i finaly got this at a very very good price which is about 45% off the retail price..... There are actually 3 colours to choose from: grey with red, black and red.....after thinking, considering and cracking my head, I decided to get the black beauty!! (I never got such a black shoe before).... Got to get half a size bigger than my usual shoes. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Salomon XA Pro 3D Date of purchase: 11/09/2005 Size: US 11

Cheers................Pampered your feet and they will bring u around for many many miles

1 comment:

Ethanolic said...

eh how much is the shoe ah?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails