Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Running Gear I updated AGAIN: My ANOTHER New Running shoe

I know is a sin to shop....especially brainlessly...just to satisfy your desire for new stuff...for a runner especially, will be changing new running shoes...For me, is to suppress my depression...my depression from no running, no training and no sweating............ Got 3 cash vouchers of $110 and armed with a 20% discount voucher for Mizuno products from Mizuno Wave Run......I switched sides....My original target is ASICS Landreth II But I have switched to MIZUNO!!! After financial consideration and positive feedback from SgRunners who have brought the shoe, I got myself my second pair of Running Shoes in 2 days: MIZUNO WAVE RIDER 8 Date of Purchase: 12/09/2005 size: US11 (has my foot grown? 2 shoes also 1/2 size larger)

Cheers...................investment in your shoes is for you to run further, better and healthier

1 comment:

Muggs said...

women shop for shoes.. men shop for shoes too... a different kind of shoes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails