Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas in Guangzhou

Last Christmas, travelled to Guangzhou for 5 days to eat and shop.............

When I told my friends I going to Guangzhou for 5 days...their first reaction is 5 days??? Are you sure you going to stay in Guangzhou ONLY for 5 days? What are there to do in Guangzhou? And there are reaction like are you sure you going Guangzhou for holiday? that place is old and filthy!!!

After the trip...I find that 5 days is not enough.....to eat and shop.....and Guangzhou is not old and outdated...in fact, there are many areas which are already more advanced then our Lion City.....

I will start blogging a series of things about my trip....it will take quite a while as I am lazy to blog nowadays and to sort the photos out...........

..... the first thing that I am impressed with the old city is the available 3D map online at http://gz.o.cn........and this 3D map is actually used as the street guide in all their MRT stations....



Click on map to enlarge



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails