Tuesday, August 05, 2008

running a little longer..........

After a long rest since the last run, I decided to get one with a longer one today.....nowadays....workload increased in office so everyday when I reached back home, I was getting more and more tired......a short run will be good to get more blood flowing

I decided to up the stake to about 8km tonite.....one of the easily available route will be running along the deserted LRT line at sengkang west until fernvale...then turned right to my usual route to the "hilly" part...

Only managed to start the run at 8pm...took my Nike free again....the weather is good, a little breeze long the way does helps to make the run more enjoyable.....running pass the deserted Sengkang Sports Complex and Anchorvale Community Centre....i wonder how empty Sengkang Swimming pool will be at this time....

The air along the deserted LRT track is very good due to the vegetation and little trafic on the road..the air started to get bad when I hit Yio Chu Kang Road all the way to the end

managed to maintain a good pace to finish strongly and took 50min to complete the 8km route....if I will to slow down for the last 2km...to complete a 10km should not be a problem...a satisfying run feeling which I have never felt for a long time...

At the rate I going to use my Free....it will breakdown in just a few months to come.....my pokect getting itchy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails