Thursday, August 14, 2008

Late tired run.....

Had a bad run on monday morning....so wanted to do a better one later...tuesday nite worked late so din have a chance...weather also not so good.....last nite busy...so rested so many days, finally got chance to go today....

Stayed in office till a bit later then 7pm also.....came back and change up already 8pm...decided to take my new shoes for a spin again.....this time wanted to do a 10km......so I went my usual 10km in the past

Too long nvr run also cannot....body very lazy and tired after a long day work also.....so I just went slowly...hit a down slope at punggol and went a bit too fast...suffered for last 3km.......stopped at 3 traffic junctions for more than a minute...a well needed rest before I finished the whole run in just over an hour...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails