Monday, August 11, 2008

Burning new rubber.....

Today was no work for me...to compensate for last sat national day...A lazy morning as usual...so difficult to get out of bed when there is no work....but I dragged my body up at 7.30am.....leg itchy of run...because of the new shoes lar...so I hooked my gears on and put on my new shoes...

My body was still tired because of yesterday swim which I up my mileage from 12-20 laps.....my legs are actually fine....started to run at 8am.where the sun is up and shining brightly....i decided to do a short 6.3km route......

The shoes felt good..light and swift.....the curve up at the forefoot makes the feet toes off easily and faster...one of the few shoes which I dun feel anything uncomfortable or pain on my first run.......hit 2km then I realised I went too fast...so i tried to slow down...but my body started to feel tired....i pushed on and on up the slopes.....no pain from the feet, no discomfort....just tiring upper body and heavy breathing....i decided to stop at 5.6km...and indeed, I went too fast....20s faster than my usual pace....

My new baby on its box:

Photobucket

All I can say is I love my new Rubber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails