Friday, July 28, 2006

A short Nite run

It was already 10.15pm when i finished getting ready for my nite run. I have failed once again to wake up early for a morning run before work.....unlike last year, i was able to wake up 2-3 times a week before work to do 2 rounds at bedok reservoir...but this time...no reservoir, no beautiful sunrise to see, no motivation. I decided to do a short 6.5km loop round fernvale and buangkok area....not to go too fast throughout and try to maintain a comfortable pace....but recently..i find my running form dropping much and haywired throughout....running not as smooth as before...i was running like an elephant storming the road... skfvbk65km I was feeling some strain on certain part of lower legs muscles...maybe becos i walked too much at raffles city shopping arcade for 2 hrs after work just now. Did not ready pulled all out for the last 2km like what i normally did for this route....ended off feeling strong and healthy again... shoes: Adidas adizero SN total distance: 6.5km total time: 34:37min average pace: 5:20min/km lap: 2.9km for 16:13min@5:36min/km 1.6km for 08:29min@5:18min/km 2.0km for 09:54min@4:57min/km

3 comments:

KickJazz said...

ur pace dropped to <5min/km. Sheesh ... when can I ever run at that pace ? Errr. .. silly question, answer is NEVER :P
Next time got easy night run jio me ok? :)

Anonymous said...

hahaa...we need to run <4min/km to get gold for IPPT 2.4km

Renohtaram said...

lol, i have never touched gold for IPPT in my life...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails