Thursday, March 02, 2006

Great weather, good morning, wonderful run

I slept too well last nite....auto woke up at 6am before my alarm sound...decided to laze on the bed for another 30min....changed into my ASICS cumulus VI and headed out of the door....unlike the last run which is cloudy, this morning is cloudless!!!.....took a slow light run and maintaining a cadance of about 180 steps per minute...finished one round of reservoir at a very relaxed time....feeling good and healthy again.....probably will start some trial runs to see how my fitness step and also to do some tempo run next week to prepare for my "dunnoe when I taking" IPPT.. went up the small hill and enjoyed the beautiful sunrise before walking back home for shower and prepare for work Shoes: ASICS Cumulus VI Distance: 4.3km Pace: 5:56min/km Time Taken: 25:32min laps: 2.4km for 14:52min@6:12min/km 1.9km for 10:40min@5:37min/km 2 slope conquered 8 chin-ups to end walk on........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails