Tuesday, March 07, 2006

First Tempo Run

Not in very good mood today.....woke up earlier than the alarm....grab my WR8 and head out the door.....reached the reservoir and started my engine.....suddenly, feel like venting my anger....started to pickup my speed...decided to maintain a good tempo....looks like my past 2 weeks "extra" drills are doing good....my legs felt free and easy...but not my breathing....once i hit the 2.4km mark..i started to slow down my pace to catch my breath...my lungs are straining but not my legs........as i mentioned last week....this week i will start to pick up more speed for my runs... details of this morning run: Shoes: Mizuno wave Rider 8 Distance: 4.3km Pace: 5:15min/km Time Taken: 22:36min laps: 2.4km for 12:24min@5:10min/km 1.9km for 10:11min@5:22min/km 3 slopes conquered 8 chin-ups to end

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails