Thursday, November 23, 2006

DOWN!!!!!

YES....I AM DOWN latest pre-marathon jinx victim...... just my luck....... suspect due to food poisoning as my other frens who had supper with me are all down the day before me..... high fever on tues and MC on wed.... should take one more day MC... no appetite for 3 days liao......... heavy anti-biotic till this sat....... body weak and useless....but still need to struggle thru the heavy workload in office..... hopefully can do a little running on monday onwards.....

3 comments:

teelee said...

Take it easy, and rest well first.
Everything wil work out fine

KickJazz said...

thank goodness u got this 2 weeks before the big day, so u have ample time to rest and get well! *pat pat*

u will do just fine di di! :)

astrogirl said...

hope you get well soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails