Sunday, October 29, 2006

Struggled run to Pierce loop

I have been out of the civilized world for the past 4 days…life was quite peaceful but useless…everyday just wait and eat and wait and sleep…gained a few kilos….the only time to exercise is Friday fitness test..which it was the first time I use the automatic computerized system and it sucks…I almost failed in most static tests….just scrapped thru and did not even managed to get a single dollar….helped to pace a friend for his 2.4km so that he got his $200…. Last long run was on Monday with TL at MR for 3 rounds….receovered fast after that…but the fitness test has caused damages after 2 days…my whole body from my neck down still ache and pain…I dunnoe if I can run this morning as it is my only chance this week….tonite, I will be back to another world until 6 days later and I will not have a chance to train throughout the week. Pulled my self out of the bed and look like the haze has really cleared since wed….only managed to start my run at 7.30am….quite late..which I thought is good so that I can run in the sun……as my body is aching…I had great difficulty to start my run…it seems like my body has loss the memory to run…..every steps was painful….struggle and still in daze….i managed to cover 6km before my body got a bit warmed up….i was still wondering what I should do….. The original plan was a 30km….but I guess….to cover 10km is also a problem liao…..in the end…decided to do a 24km with my usual 8min run, 2 min walk……running from SK along YCK road to casuarinas prata and Upper pierce reservoir and make a loop back to casuarinas prata and back to SK….the route has several traffic stops skuprlprsk24km Today was quiet at upper pierce…I guess most pple went down at CBD for GE 10K women run……I was still able to conquer the slopes at UPR…stopped at the toilt for my energy gel break…..but I decided to skip the aircon road part……reaching the MR part of SICC…met a big group of pple walking towards treetop walk….squeezed past them and struggle towards the slope…in no time…I came to the main road and ran towards LPR…went to the rest room for refill…by this time….the sun is up and started to heat up the air…..i struggled to run along YCK back home as my legs are soft and difficult to control….my mind is in auto mode…..finish the run at 10am sharp…. It was a tough run for me after so many days of LSD break…the body completed malfunction at first….seems like matrix has wipe out my muscle memory for running….but I pulled thru this time shoes: Asics Nimbus VII total distance: 24.7km total time: 2hrs 36min 34sec average pace: 6:20min/km lap: 2.9km - 17:00min@5:52min/km 3.1km - 19:43min@6:22min/km 2.0km - 13:19min@6:40min/km 3.0km - 18:38min@6:13min/km 3.7km - 26:02min@7:02min/km 4.0km - 23:54min@5:59min/km 3.1km - 19:39min@6:20min/km 2.9km - 18:17min@6:18min/km

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails