Monday, November 28, 2005

7...6....5 days to marathon

very busy weekend....no time to think of marathon......only did a 15km run at marina south yesterday morning with J, S and G..for the first time this year...I oversplept..becos I replied too much on my Hp as my alarm, I cannot get use to my new Hp alarm...J msg me at 7.30am(which is th time of meeting up) and I was still in bed...so I jumped out of bed ..without clearing my bowel (which i always do before my morning runs) ad washup, I sprinted down to took a cab there...we managed to start at 8am...We did not do run-walk as we took a easy jog all the way and carbo reloaded at Carl's Jr before we went separate ways.... Date: 11/27/2005 Time: 8:00 AM Shoes: Mizuno Wave Rider 8 Comments: ran with J,S and SK Route: start from esplanade then goes into marina south following the marathon route and U-turn at the same place..back to esplanade and head towards sheres bridge, U-turn and back to esplanade Total distance: 15 Kilometers Total Time: 1:44:4 minute Average pace: 26:59 minute/ Kilometer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails