Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rubber burning test: Adizero CS trial run

At 5+pm...it was raining heavily in the west, it was pouring in the central..but my office area is cooling and no water from the sky......came out a bit late and got to wait 25min for the bus...and i know i will be home later and no time to run down to the track

Reached home at 7.30pm....the weather was perfect...no rain but the ground was wet....the after rain water came rushing down the pavement....So...i decided to try the adizero CS on my typical 6.3km route...

The first half of the run quite relax....some part of the route was flooded so i took it a chance to test the drainage and performance of the shoes when wet...i went into the water and damp my whole shoes.....after 5min....i felt dry again....it was good even with my cotton toes socks....

second half of the run was happening....slowed down at the hills before i pickup speed 2km away from the end point...

A crack sound and my right shoes crashed a snail!!! first time crashing the snail during run....400m away from the end point, my left shoes stepped right into a pile of mud!!!....

Finished the run in 34+min.....and my dirty shoes after the run:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails