Sunday, July 03, 2005

The journey begins........

This is my very very first post on this blog. The usual 2 questions people may asked Why i started this blog and why the title of this blog is "RUN TO LIVE".Here I explained........ Why I started this blog: 1. I used to be a competitive runner in School 2. I love running now 3. I am running regularly now 4. I never run a marathon before and I going to do it in SC Marathon this year 5. I need something to record my targeted running events and accomplishments And the reason for the title: Everyone in life has run for their live before (unless he is handicapped). We started to stand, walk and run when we are a small child. We run for our life to play. We run for our life when we are chase after by dogs. We play plank on others and we run for our life so that we are not caught by them. We run for our life to past our fitness test in school whether we pass or fail. We run for our life to cross the road when the traffice lights turn red. And the examples go on and on........... Let the journey begins............... But....dun expect long stories, daily updates and anything other than fitness and running....because: I am lazy to type after typing so much during work I am lazy to go online most of the time I am lazy to blog..............................................................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails