+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The sand is too perfect for a run on the beach today. I came back with a very clean new shoes. Some thoughts on the shoes I tried:
- The knotty lace is very interesting. I think it helps to prevent knots from coming off.
- The upper mesh is very nice.
- The weight is OK.
- Surprisingly, I only need to run abt 1km to break-in.
- As I am not a heel-striker but a midfoot runner, The forefoot cushioning is more important to me than the heel cushioning. The forefoot cusioning is a bit too firm for me (mentioned in Runner's world review). Not so flexible in front compared to my ASICS CUMULUS VI.
- The transition from landing to toes off is not as smooth as my ASICS
I guess I will stick to my old ASICS for now +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ After the run, we did a quick washup and meetup with the Sgrunners at Harbourfront MacD. The table we sitting are too long and we are sitting at on end of the table. We are able to only interact with the people at our side. However, we need to leave the gathering for queensway, we did not managed to mix around more with the rest, especially TLR, Fd, DO, penguin, brokenrunner, cyberkinetic, Renohtaram, balasing etc etc........next time perhaps Cheers.........Run forever