Friday, April 26, 2013

Eat in Hong Kong: Aberdeen Fishball & Noodles Restaurant 香港仔魚蛋粉


尖沙咀堪富利士道5號舖+852 2739 8028

This is where I got my first meal and I believe I saw many branches of this brand in Kowloon from Tsim Sha Tsui to Mongkok. I visited this at Humphreys Road just outside Exit A2 of Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. I would say if you do not know where to eat, this is the place to try the typical Hong Kong food.

The whole wall of the interior is nothing else but the food menu...see until eyes blur..just focus on one and choose what you want. Just look at the menu is enough.




How to use chopstick. Should be for the non-chinese. I still don't know how to use it this way.

This is what this restaurant name is about...The fishball noodles Hong Kong Style:

Fried Fish Skin and first time I ate this. Fell in love with this and I got 2 big packets back (Can be found at Aji Ichiban)

Smoked Pig Trotters...this is a traditional chinese dish...cannot find in Singapore...Not cheap but is a must try...like this as well

A metal cup of honey chrysanthemum tea:







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails