Sunday, September 07, 2008

Weekend heat up..........

Crazy weather...nothing to say.....I was running in a heavy storm on wed and this sat, I was running in super morning heat....I was supposed to wake up at 7am for LSD but becos of the heavy downpour before day breaks, I slept thru to 8.30am.....The weather is cleared and so I went o put on my running gear

Due to time constraint, I decided to just go for another an hour of run....just after I started...stomachache...so I dashed to Sengkang CC to relieve....and ended up started my run from another point....I turn here and there but as I run....the cloud started to clear up and reveal the hot sun.......as I ran, the heat got worst......

After the slopes along Yio Chu Kang Road...I gave up as I felt dehydration coming my way....and took a bus back home.....so 9.8km done...about an hour....target achieved but no LSD this week....take it as a rest week....hopefully next week weather will be better....

Thanks for some friends....have a great late afternoon tea and short dinner before heading down to Mustafa centre for some nite shopping....surprisingly, they ahve wider range of tights compared to sport shops in queensway and the price is cheaper than retail....managed to get what I need and stepped out of the shoping centre.....rain pour again.....lucky we managed to head out to the MRT easily and ended the nite..

Thanks to those who contributed to the nice handy pouch

Late nite shopping and cool weather really made the bed very comfortable....woke up later than usual......and managed to catch a long due swim at Jalan Besar Swimming Complex

.....missed 2 weeks of swim due to Singaore Bay run and Nike Human Race.....but not that bad....did not really struggle and managed to finish 20 laps after warm up.....a good swim under hot afternoon sun......

Satisfied weekend of exercising

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails