Monday, September 08, 2008

Thanks U to all my blog Readers!

I must thanks all my friends and strangers who have visited my blog all these years.....as I pulled out the statistics from sitemeter, you can see a huge increased in visits especially in Aug (although I dunnoe why lar)..

If you have been visiting my blog...which I think very few will....you will see that I have been putting up nuffnang ads for past 11 months....and A big thank you to all of you for helping me to achieve cash payout from nuffnang ads....the criteria is to earn a minimum of $50 cash......

still deciding if I should cash it out now to try try the system or later....but I think is a miracle feat for such a lousy inconsistent blog...from an average readership of around 20 visits per day when I first joined nuffnang a year ago till currently hitting 50-80 visits....

I cannot garantee how long this blog can last..and cannot garantee how much rubbish and junks will continue to appear.....too bad...these junks are not good enough like some "famous" blogger to achieve readership of >10000 or more per day....if not, I probably will be working from home to blog everyday...

anyway, if you are someone who always come to my blog...please help to click on the ads when you see one....hahaaahheee....i buy u a drink next time

3 comments:

Tekko said...

Wow $50.00 liao. I click more often I can share in cash as well?

teelee said...

You can donate about $10 to me.

Even $5.00 also can.

Hehe

run to live said...

hahaa...treat u all kopi lar....I use the $$$ to buy new shoes...hahahaah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails