Saturday, April 19, 2008

Second run with the swoosh elite

After the first painful run with the elite, I decided to do another run of the same distance but this time, I got to change the way I lace up my right shoes to try and relieve the pain.....

Photobucket

I actually went out and walked half a day with the shoes to accustom my feet to break in into it....and with the change in lacing....The start of my run is more comfortable with this shoes.......seldom did I actually will run in the afternoon 4:30pm...today, due to tight schedule...i have to do it

Afternoon is the time for nap....and this time is my usual teabreak time....so very lazy and tired....too quite some time to warm u my body....but still able to do a fast finish....

No pain....and started to feel better in this shoes.....next is to run longer distances in this......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails