Saturday, April 19, 2008

Free my Feet Run

Due to Some reason and thanks to P and Swoosh again...I got in my hands a pair of shoes to free my feet! In fact, I got the one that enable my feet to be most free compared to other models.....Nike Free 3.0:

Photobucket

This shoes....meant for training and not running as warned....but...a curious me decided to use it for my run....I decided to run along my favourite tempo route....at least the first 3.0km is flat...so if the first 2km is no good, I will just U-turn back...if OK, I will carry on with rest of the hilly 3.0km

I was actually given half a size bigger than my usual size: US12.5.....but when compared to my size US12 elite, it was almost the same...I guess this is meant to be snug fit to the toes....but nevermind....got space means I can use it for my longer runs

P commented that this shoes has really minimum cushioning..in fact, very very close to barefoot and able to feel the ground...but when I first slipped into it...it is not true...In Fact, I actually find it quite cushioned....and it can never beat this of my:

chibapro

The first few hundred metres did felt funny...as compared to the swoosh elite...is really 2 extreme ends of shoes I and running in....i expect to find my landing steps to be unstable but it is not...in fact....comfortable landing.....as I ran...it got smoother and the shoes is really light....i suspect, I can even run 10km or more in it......but I really doubt how long it will long before something falls apart....

Anyway, I like this shoes and it will be part of my future runs....the sole is WHITE!!

Photobucket

and this is qhat happened after just one run....actually quite clean lar

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails