Saturday, August 18, 2007

Last LSD before AHM

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Supposed to wake up at 6am and do an early run...but lazy me woke up at 7am in the end....lucky weather is good today...cloudy and cool...so din kena sun........planned to do a long run with my hydration bag.....is a bit overdo consider my current fitness level....... decided to start with slopes as per AHM route.....so i went towards buangkok....turned back to fernvale and head north....met 2 big groups of roadies charging past me.....maintaining my 8/2 run/walk well......it was a cool morning so body is feeling quite good.........after looping at punggol and back to sengkang towards hougang......hit the first junction at punggol park and got to wait for long traffic lights....hate to run in Hougang....run less than 3min will have to stop at traffic junctions...so no need run/walk liao........managed to finish 17.5km in 1hr 55min.....hmmmm...1.5km longest than last week at ECP but took the same time with more load on my bag........took out my water bag which i filled with 1.5l of water and found myself drinking only about 200ml for the whole run....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails