Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Taipei: travelling north

Only one word can describe what happened to me now that I neglected my blog: BUSY!!...so this travel series might take a month to finish...i will do it when I free...

Second time to Taipei..not too far, not too near...a nice 4 hrs flight.1st time was 11 years back....1st time check-in the new Terminal 3 at Changi Airport......

taipei

I seldom travel....not to say travel on Singapore Airline....but the last time I boarded a SIA plane is last year january....and was surprised to be handed a smal booklet once we settle down before take off...it was the menu for today's SIA flight

taipei

So we are having B'lunch for this 8.30am flight

taipei

One thing I like about SIA plane is the personal entertainment system...one thing I dun like about this system is that you can start and stop the movies at your own time.....end up sometimes you might miss some part if you get into the channel late.....this time...i was watching Hancock while enjoying my B'lunch

taipei

Reached Taipei Taoyuan airport on time....landing was rough today

taipei

Took a NT$1300 limo service to hotel...which is about S$62 for a 45min ride to my hotel...The Westin, taipei

taipei

Got a 6th floor room....the hotel cafe from 6th floor

taipei

Not very big...is just a square corridor with rooms around the square

taipei

Dunnoe what room we got.....got LCD TV and a working corner with internet access costing S$0.60 per minute and free laser printer to use

taipei

The Heavenly bed which super big and soft pillows which u can sink to the bed mattress lying on it...no difference sleeping without the pillows lor

taipei

Nice shower area in the toilet.....

taipei

and bathtub

taipei

and basin

taipei

View from my hotel room

taipei taipei taipei

BTW, my stay is S$300++ per nite

To be continue.................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails