Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Spooky Shoes is calling me......

I went Hougang Mall for lunch one day.....happened to see Sportslink having some sale....stepped inside...nothing for me...at least cannot find a pair of shoes with US12...so I went to browse the racks...and came to the brooks shelf

....suddenly, I saw this sparking blue shoes smiling at me......"TRY ME TRY ME"....I asked for a size US12 and the shop assistant got it within minutes......I wore it and it wrapped nicely around my feet...just snug enough...not too roomy not too tight......

An Obvious feature is the up curve of the toes which is more than other brands...brooks have it in almost all their newest shoes....same as the Axiom 3 I wore also got the up curve....this promote faster and easier toes off....

I went walking around.....the BOF part felt good....the cushioning there is good....felt weird as the outsole pattern "circles" around the BOF giving it a easy to roll of the ball fell....

Brooks tends to have heavy and thicker heel counter....this is one feature that I dun like but can do with for my Axiom 3.....but but but....NOT for this Spooky shoes.....the heel is much lower and light.....much like other lightweight trainer in the market......

lastly, the first colour release which I posted at Spooky shoes....is really ugly in real life..they have that colour pair on the rack...but not this shiny blue

long live the GHOST......and Spooky shoes I will come and grab you one day.....to kick the dirt and burn your rubber.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails