Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sengkang West Anyhow Run.....

What can I say about this morning weather? Perfect? Superb?....cooling and gloomy sky....wet grounds and few vehicles on the run due to Holiday

My neck started to felt a bit not so good after monday's run.....but I decided to go ahead for one this morning..decided not to push for the usual slopes.....i went around Sengkang West area and tried the new Bridge and new road that was just opened for operation.......managed to find a good 10km route where every 2km point is a prominent junction for pace monitoring.....finished a struggled 01hr 01min 01 sec...

My Neck problem seems to come back after running......look like I may have to hand up my shoes for the rest of the year if this still drag on

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails