Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The usual sin: cannot run, buy running gear!!!

About One month back......my 2 yr old water bottle pouch gave way....I blogged about it 2 years back and it costed me <$10...time really flies..... I was telling some guys in the evening.....when i am down and out of running....i tends to buy new gears.....I got my my latest 2 pairs of running shoes when I was sick this year: puma02 and chibapro Today...i am still down....have been down for almost 2 weeks....and i got another new gear: Nathan Elite I Plus hydration pouch: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I felt the water bottle is too small....at least is smaller than my favourite red adidas water bottle...so i tried it! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket BINGO!! it fits....at least the pouch still can hold it properly...look like i can use back my baby bottle with it.....i probably will not use the gel bottle and the mesh pouch can be used for gel packets........

1 comment:

nGar said...

I've been developing a new product to help runners carry water on their biceps, sort of like how people carry the iPod. It's called The Body Bottle - http://www.bodybottle.com . I thought you might be interested as it is primarily for people who run distance.

If you check it out, do let me know your thoughts.

John

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails