Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The usual sin: cannot run, buy running gear!!!

About One month back......my 2 yr old water bottle pouch gave way....I blogged about it 2 years back and it costed me <$10...time really flies..... I was telling some guys in the evening.....when i am down and out of running....i tends to buy new gears.....I got my my latest 2 pairs of running shoes when I was sick this year: puma02 and chibapro Today...i am still down....have been down for almost 2 weeks....and i got another new gear: Nathan Elite I Plus hydration pouch: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I felt the water bottle is too small....at least is smaller than my favourite red adidas water bottle...so i tried it! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket BINGO!! it fits....at least the pouch still can hold it properly...look like i can use back my baby bottle with it.....i probably will not use the gel bottle and the mesh pouch can be used for gel packets........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails