Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sengkang to Changi Exhibition Centre.....

My Nike Free 3.0 mileage passed the 400km mark afetr today's Long Run....

Looking at the condition...I am praying that It can last for 4 more weeks before any part start to tear up....

My search for another Free 3.0 or alternative never stop....Dropped by Wisma Nike shop and saw a pair of Mens lying on the rack...I was told that this is the last pair and size is US8.5.....The Sales found out that I going to run this for the next marathon and he said I better go see doctor for checkup often....and I replied...I did see doc often..that is because of my knee pains...before I switched to Nike Free 3.0.....just sore feet after a long run and no other "injury" pains

I reached home and flip my shoes over and found that 2 useless rubber sticked at the heels of my left shoes has came off....and the outsole looked trashed.....but it is still very comfy for runs.....

My legs ..especially my right hamstrings and Quads are still sore from friday nite 2hrs 40min walk at MR.......and the lack of sleep yesterday tempted me to stay on my bed when the alarm rang.....it took quite a while for my body to wake up...as a result...I started 15min later than planned....legs started moving at 5.45am..with a plan of 10min run with 2 min walk

My digestion suffered for the whole week and I suspect I may hit with nutrition problem during the run..and I may need to run toilets along the way....I have planned the route such that there are several possible "bombing" location

My sore quads are handling well even after an hour run........the sun came out by a light cool breeze made the run bearable....one of the toilet is at bedok Reservoir but the toilet was having upgrading and the temporary toilet stinks badly...i decided to skip this.....

Along Tampines Ave 10, an Uncle in running attire kept following me after Old Tampines Road until we almost hit the entrance to TPE at IKEA....He asked me how to run from Pasir Ris to Punggol..He mentioned that He ran from Punggol and run thru Old Tampines Road before reaching here..and he thought there is a way to go about it....I told him....the only nearest way is for him to run back where he came from....

Have a short toilet break at Paris Ris West plaza....got an expensive H2O from 7-11 and went ahead towards Loyang along Pasir Ris Ave 3

Very soon, I hit the Blue Mosque....Int he past...when ever I reached this part, my knees will pain until I have to limp home....but not for today....passed Loyang Point and turned left towards Changi...a lot of cyclist activity here.....mountain bikes and road bikes where charging down the slopes........Second wind came...I overshoot my 10min twice...running became light and easy

Hit Changi Beach and the sun came scorching Hot......my water ran out...and Changi Beach toilets also going thru upgrading

I pressed on and ration my water.....hit the point where the REAL Run U-turned for runners to hit the beach.....When I reached the road going into Changi Jetty...I ran with the REAL Run runners.......saw the 13km mark just outside the Changi Aviation Road and I decidded to stop my clock at 30km..met AC who is jogging very slowly so I told him to walk fast and stop trashing his ankles...and I walked with him for the next 2 km from the main road to the end point.....

My legs are trashed after 30km of run/walk and 2km of walk in the hot sun.......went for breakfast and the first time I reached home to dig out all the ice I have in my fridge

And have a nice ICE COLD bath for my sore feet........

One more week of 30km and I can relac for 2 more weeks before D-day.......

Time to nap

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails