Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Late night run free.....

Last Nite, When to AMK then went down to donate my last 2 pairs of shoes to Novena RL before heading home.....discovered that Novena has more than double the number of shoes collected compared to Funan....wonder why

Reached home at 8.30pm tired...but I determine to go for a run...the lack of running is making me weaker.....so I put my laundry into the washing machine and let it spin before i changed up and head for the road at 9pm....

I took out my Nike free and had a good solid run with it.....My run was completely different compared to last sat with my Air Zoom Elite 4, which is inflexible and rigid......My feet felt free, unbound and light on the road....i guess, I need to scout for another pair soon if I run frequently with it......

Since Project Love Sneaker is completed....Next will be Project New Sneakers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails