Saturday, December 17, 2005

Post Marathon

Life after marathon is aimless and lost for a while before I regained my composure to think about next year goals….going to be busy next year for first half and I guess, I going to miss the fun going KL marathon with Sgrunners. It is now 2 weeks after marathon. Legs and body was recovering well….at least I felt much better compared to my after 30km training run. I started running 6 days after at Macritchie with my usual gang to get our legs to familiar the ground again. This year, some of us are ambitious enough to go for the MR25 Ultramarathon on Christmas day. After this run, I took a easy tempo run on Wed for 2 rounds around Bedok Reservoir to see how my legs are. The next day, Thurs nite was the first time I joined the 3rd Running Labs Run. A group of us from Sgrunners also joined in…We went for an any how run at Fort Canning for half an hour which we agreed that this is not a suitable place to run in future. This morning, I went Macritchie again..but this time with Sgrunners as my gang have went oversea for holiday for this weekend. We had a good one round to check out the timing for the Ultramarathon round…we took a decent 1hr 11min which I think we can slow down more during the actual day. woodstock and blur sotong: carine, tiwazz, bug and jennifery warming up:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails