Monday, September 03, 2007

Cheapo alternative to injinji.............

Still Remember, went for RL run at the start of the year just to get 2 pairs of injinji a half price...the Blog account is HERE

It was by accident at that I found a pair of toes socks below $2 that actually prompted me to try an alternative to injinji which can cost up to $24 per pair in Singapore...

I found this at JAPAN HOME:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is from China and looking at the label behind Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It even has a website at at www.xiaoboby.com

I was actually quite impressed with the test run I did with these socks....even did a 16km with it at ECP and my feet came back as dry as when I started my run....

Good news is a pair cost $1.90 when I found them a few months back...and the price has dropped to $1.50 per pair when I found them 2 weeks back....i brought a few more pairs as stand by.....

$9 for 6 pairs is definitely worth it....and i used them for my daily work also

6 comments:

Run'er said...

wah!!! btw where's this 'Japan Home'?

teelee said...

Yeah, where is it.. I gona buy 1 pair a day for 30days.....
haha. U can sms me,,,hahah. I will rush down to buy. =P

Anonymous said...

roonz, there are couple of branches all around singapore...it is just like those $1 dollar stuff that sells everything including tibits.....

teelee, i believe there is one in hougang too...need to find it...

i usually go to the on at bugis village across fu lu shou

Jodan said...

Any of these shop around Yishun? :p

Anonymous said...

next time i take a photo of the shop front

JT said...

next time u just buy for aunty. :-p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails