Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S2 to ICS in Singapore

Finally upgrade my 2 yr old HTC Wildfire to Samsung Galaxy S2. My wildfire is so slow that angry bird cannot be played, the screen dimension is so small that most games cannot be played and batt charging now is max at 88%.
Anyway, i got Galaxy S2 at PC Show 2012..it was still in Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread...I was finding ways to upgrade to Android 4.0.3 ICS...There are people who have successfully upgraded thru Samsung kies but.Samsung Kies cannot be used in my laptop becos it cannot detect my internet connection...so i gave up and went down to Plaza Singapura Service Centre where I found one SMART terminal for device update s...so i plugged in the cable, clicked on next button and upgrade was in progress...after abt 8min.....is done...simple?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails