Thursday, January 20, 2011

Merrell Minimalist Shoes coming to Singapore!!!

I was surprised by RSH commenting in my last posting on Merrell Barefoot shoes...at least our voices are heard by the retailers:
 
RSH Marketing said...
Hi Tekko and insanet@z,

Good news for you! :) RSH will be bringing in Barefoot and it will be available at RSH selected stores sometime in end April.

The price ranges from $139 - $159 and the selected stores include Stadium at Takashimaya S.C., RSH at Suntec City, and VivoCity.

Do lookout for it!

Cheers.


 
At least, the price is more reasonable than VFF & Terra Plana in Singapore.....

I wonder if RSH is willing to offer a pair for me to do review on it since I have ran 82km in MR trail with Vibram FiveFingers Treksports during last year MR25 Ultra...It will be a good comparison between 2 minimalist shoes....my email is insanetaz@gmail.com....hmmmmmmmm :-p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm a pair of shoe for review? Other than the last tie up sgrunners did with RL for North Face & K Swiss, I haven't heard of any other distributor doing it in Singapore. Not with bloggers anyway. They only want to sponsor elites. Quite a pity. I will love to review a pair too:) and the Terra Plana Evo and I hope they are reading this. lol

Luku said...

Was at Peninsula and saw that it's already available there...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails