Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The temptation of beautiful shoes - Adidas Hydroterra Shandal

Although I have been running with VFF since Jan this year and donated all my running shoes to Running labs for charity.....It didnt stop my temptation to buy new running shoes...especially very good looking ones...

Here is one handsome pair which I got from somewhere 400+km from Singapore..is called Adidas Hydroterra Shandals.

Actually, I have been eyeing this pair since 6 months ago...unfortunately, there do not have my size here and the colour that is found here sucks (The blue part replaced with grey)

I will let the photos to speak for itself.









3 comments:

Jensen Koo said...

Hi, did you get the Shandals in Singapore? Which shop? I am looking for them too, and it seems you are a similar size to me, as I either wear UK 11 or 12 in Adidas...

Tks,
Jensen

Insanet@z said...

No, I got it in KL BB Plaza

Jensen Koo said...

Tks...I found a pair in Peninsula...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails