Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lost in F1 ground

It has been years since I did a run like this.......from Seng Kang to CBD......

I intended to do a really Slow Long Run...I guess, I cannot do it in SengKang routes where I will tend to speed up....so I decided to run to CBD with my bag containing my change of clothings and 500ml water

I went down buangkok green and turn to Yio Chu Kang road and ran towards Serangoon MRT...this stretch of YCK road is hilly and has a lot of junctions so I will force myself to slow down...had a toilet break at Serangoon MRT, ran towards city along Upper Serangoon road...

.after the complicated junction under PIE, I turned towards Geylang Bahru and went down to Kallang MRT via Upper Boon Keng road....went passmy primary school building and also the location of the flat where I stayed for 21 years....reached Kallang riverside park in 1hr 20min covering only 11.5km

I thought my run should be uninterrupted all the way to Clarke Quay and I was wrong, just before I hit the first Sheares bridge, marina promenade was closed for F1 and I was diverted to the main road....ran along some barricade and I found myself lost behind the fences of the F1 track...I have no idea where to go so I just ran along the fences until I reached marina square and decided to call it a day....covering only about 15km....but it was a good slow run with my NIKE FREE.

Now I considering if Nike free will be my marathon shoes............

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails