Monday, May 25, 2009

Passion Run 2009 and the Lunar

My Lunar ready for passion run...This year passion run used a new technology in electronic timing system...instead of the usual Championship Chip, a disposable timing strip is used..We can see the metallic antenna under the paper strip

My longest run was only 10km before this run and I suffered in the morning hot sun for running only after work at night......I stopped at 12km to hit my longest run and walked 2km to check my walking speed before I struggled to pickup my run for the last one km

One reason for the meltdown is also the uncomfortable Lunar trainer that I was trying out.....It seems that the size is too small for my expanded feet in the heat...half a size bigger will be good..I suffered the same blister problem as the previous owner and some other owners I met during the run....and this shoes cannot handle wet feet well.....my socks got soggy with the sweat and this never happened before in my other shoes....got some blisters also from other small toes as well...

Not a good run in the hot sun of course with this shoes.....So...I will stick back to my Nike Free 3.0...and I was drooling over the new Nike Free 3.0 V2 at the RSH near my house.......

2 comments:

Tekko said...

awww you got the same problem:( maybe this shoe not meant for us people with big feet

taz said...

Not only us lor... roonz also got a blister after her run that day using the same shoes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails