Sunday, July 01, 2012

ASICS Running Watch (By Seiko)

I have been using Casio PHYS running watch for the past 7 years. The first black one below served me well until it died because I bring it for my weekly swim and water got into it.




Currently, I am using my second Casio PHYS watch below



Both has 60 laps memory which is more than enough for my use. However, Casio seems to stop producing this series of 60 laps memory watches for PHYS. So I started to find alternative just in case the current one kick the bucket.

And there I found in City Chain Shop that they got a ASICS Running watch which has 500 Laps memory!!! Although price is doubled or tripled compared to my Casios, I think is worth considered the design, function and weight.



Seiko actually announced the launch of this watch series sometime last year. Click News Release to read more about it. Click on the image above to go to the official site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails