Saturday, November 17, 2007

Unexpected LSD

It was a nice sat morning....decided to join a fren who is preparing for her first marathon for her LSD today....She has planned to start at 8am which is about the time she will reach ECP onj the actual day....

Just when we reached ECP, the sun is out....wearing shades so we din feel so bad this morning.....started at the futsal (former tennis centre), we ran towards sailing centre.....very crowded ECP this morning with OCS having their run and also run-O-movie charity run going on.....the marathon pacers are also training as usual.....met a few familiar faces and my fren was quite surprise that I seems to know everyone along the way.....

took a U-turn at sailing centre and reached back to our start point at about 75min.....i actually decided to stop here covering 10km....but I decided to carry on......after she had her powergel, she surged ahead.....

I only lasted until the last toilet towards ford road end and stopped....decided to rest and wait for her return and join her back.....

my hamstring still aching and sore from thursday's workout....i took it slowly after her returned.....with the powe if ipod music, she went faster and faster.......and i ended up finishing 16km in 2hrs 05min..

a good run for me considered I did not do more than 10km for past 3months....and just recovered from my 2 weeks illness...but definitely got to prepare for more aching days ahead

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails