Friday, May 07, 2010

Heel running in VFF

Recently found a local VFF runner took part in the F1 Eq Nature Run. Interestingly, he is the one who overtook me less than 3km into the race and overtook by me at about 6km after the small drain....He was easily recognizable because he is the only one wearing VFF classic for the run.....

After reading his report, I was surprised and respect him for doing MR for the first time in a race and with his VFF.....I aws even surprised at the state of his VFF after the run and sometime strike me....the heels of his VFF are the ones that was thrashed!!! Very obvious that he is a rare breed in VFF running...a heel striker...probably the first I ever saw on the web...This was further confirmed when I saw his photos in his last year marathon report.

RESPECT!


1 comment:

jorn said...

hi T@z. Thanks for the link! ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails