Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Longest ever swim in my life

I am a weak swimmer.....my front crawl is slower than people's breast stroke.....my breast stroke is much faster than my front crawl

Started regular weekly swim in mid-April...I have been swimming at least once a week and at least once a week of 30 laps....at the same time, I tried to improve my technique for front crawl...look like there is some results:

After taking a 2 day exercise break.....I went for a swim after work....wanted to try and do 10 more than my usual and I did it!

10 laps (0.5km) - 12:18

10 laps (0.5km) - 12:32

10 laps (0.5km) - 12:28

10 laps (0.5km) - 12:21

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Surprisingly, my slower 10 lap is my second 10s, my last 10 laps is just 3 sec slower than my 1st 10s......I did a negative split for 2nd half is only 1sec faster than my first half........my speed is very consistent actually......I think I can go for 10 laps more...maybe 3 moer months, I will try that..

My longest swim in my life using front crawl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails