Monday, April 29, 2013

Eat in Hong Kong: Chee Kei 池記- 尖沙咀



尖沙咀樂道52號地下, Hong Kong +852 2368 2528

One of the better restaurant that I have tried and is affordable price and tasty food. This is very close to Tsim Sha Tsui Exit A1. 


Simple table layout and I like the set meal style. Choose the main food and select one side dish.

Simple but fresh and delicious...I love the chunky stems

There are 3 different stuff here...pork ball, wanton and....cannot remember...nice taste

Beef noodle...love the very thin, slim and QQ noodle and the soup....delicious meat

Wanton Noodle...this is one of the thinnest noodles I ever tried....the soup is delicious

Best of all...voucher for next visit....I will come back again next time to try other dishes when I visit Hong Kong next time

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails