Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tired long run....................

First 2 days of the week already filled with long meetings of at least 2hrs....dun even have time to do actual work in office....meeting are queued till next wed....

I was so tired today that I dozed off once I got onto the bus...lucky I woke up in time....whole body was weak and tired and I decided to continue with my plan to do a 15km tonite

So I went on to the 15km I came up with couple of weeks back.....took me a while to wake up my sleepy body and let the blood flow.....legs got enough rest so not so tired...weather is good...slight breeze but I find the air a bit heavy...lots of construction along the way....but still good enough for running.....managed to finish in one piece within 100min...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails